The Boosters have given $15,000 to $20,000 annually to Sports Teams, Marching Band, Theater and Fine Arts, and numerous other student organizations. We have donated money to the PTSA for the After Prom event and helped to purchase awards for students. Additionally, we award scholarships to several Seniors each year. If you are an athletic or academic club/organization or other student group at Long Reach High School, you are eligible to apply for grant funds to help supplement expenses.
Membership to the Boosters and parent/student Concession volunteers for your respective clubs and sports teams are requirements for Grant approval.
Grants will be reviewed at the monthly board meetings. Submit requests by the end of the month for review at the next meeting. The Boosters Board reserves the right to reject grant requests if membership and volunteering requirements have not been meet. Applicants will be notified of request status after the monthly board meeting.
Click here for the Grant Application. Include all supporting documentation with your request.
Here are some of our grant recipients the last few years:
- HUDL Accounts for various sports teams
- Weight room upgrades
- Subsidizing the Model UN Conference attendance
- Ceremonial pins and bars for various sports teams
- Subsidized the outfield fence for Girls JV and Varsity softball teams
- PTSA After Prom
- Warm-Up Suits for Boys Wrestling
- Boys Lacrosse gear
- Big 33 program ad (football)
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- Robotics Club
- Dance Troupe (Fine Arts)
- Marching Band
- PTSA After Prom
- Boys Lacrosse
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Basketball
- Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field
- Long Reach Hallway Photo Gallery
- Long Reach Lamp Post Signs and Murals